General Registration Information
Full convention registration includes:
1) BPAA’s Annual Meeting Breakfast
2) All seminars (except those outlined under “Optional Events” heading)
3) 2 days of trade show admittance
4) Admittance into the Welcome Reception
5) General Session with Keynote – Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO
6) Discounted tickets to the Thursday evening event (up to 4 per full registration).
Additional Welcome Reception and Thursday event tickets may be available on-site for purchase.
Trade Show only registration includes:
1) 2 days of trade show admittance only
Partial registration includes:
1) Monday partial includes: BPAA Annual Meeting Breakfast and all seminars on Monday (does not include Welcome Reception)
2) Tuesday partial includes: All Tuesday seminars
Non-Members please note:
You can join BPAA at International Bowl Expo 2013 and receive 50% off National Dues for the balance of 2013!
1) You should receive confirmation of your registration within three weeks from the time you send your advance registration form.
2) Show management is not responsible for lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or undelivered forms.
3) PLEASE NOTE: Badges will NOT be mailed in advance.
4) You can pick up your badge(s) along with all tickets purchased at the registration desk located at either the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino or the Las Vegas Convention Center during publicized registration hours.
5) Please remember if you are including a coupon with your registration, you must include the coupon number on your form in the section specified to receive the discount. Only one coupon per person will be accepted.
Show Management must approve all exceptions to the above policy.
Official Attendant Policy for International Bowl Expo 2013:
To protect companies that have paid to exhibit during the trade show, and to ensure that only qualified persons attend the show, BPAA has adopted the following attendance policy for International Bowl Expo:
v Attendance at International Bowl Expo is open to any owner/operator (or their representative) of a bowling center, billiard center, family entertainment center or pro shop. Manufacturers, suppliers or distributors that do not own/operate (or are the designated representatives of) a bowling center, billiard center, or pro shop must purchase an exhibit booth to participate in International Bowl Expo.
v Children 12 years old or younger are admitted free to the following International Bowl Expo events when accompanied by an adult with a full registration:
o Wednesday morning General Session
o International Bowl Expo Exhibit Hall
o Discounted tickets to Thursday evening event (accompanied by a parent)